Return to Uncreativelabs.net front page Uncreative Labs
PC XT and AT forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

For Sale: Micro Solutions CompatiCard I cards View next topic
View previous topic
ekeppel

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Folks!

I have a few vintage items for sale, and this is my first post here, so please bear with me. Smile

For sale are two Micro Solutions Compati Card I cards. These are highly sought-after vintage cards and are quite rare to find for sale.

If I don't see a lot of interest here, I will post these on eBay at some point, but I wanted to give the real vintage computer folks first crack at them. They are also listed over at the vintage-computer marketplace, FYI.

I am looking for starting bids of $125 each on them and would sell them outright for $199 each.

Shipping is $5.50 for anywhere in the lower 48 USA. I am located in Winterport, Maine (04496) so you can calculate postage for other locations if you like.

Please let me know if you have any questions and I'll do my best to answer them.

Thanks for looking! Smile

Last edited by ekeppel on Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:13 pm; edited 4 times in total
ekeppel

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://marketplace.vintage-computer.com/thumbnail.php?pic=uplimg/img_A_110300_fab8f08557cba549027aad2ab93a2997.jpg&w=500&sq=Y&b=Y

Did I do that wrong? The image doesn't seem to be showing up... hmm. Well until I figure is out, please use the link provided to view the image of one of the cards.

EDIT: Thanks MF_2. The link idea works! Smile

Last edited by ekeppel on Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
mf_2

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There seems to be a glitch in the forum software, I couldn't get images to work either. Maybe you can turn it into a clickable link, that will still allow people fairly easy to view your image.
ekeppel

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi again folks. I have lowered the price on these to $125 each, and they are now up on eBay at that price as well, so check them out if you need to get that old 8" floppy going!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250845509952&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Thanks and I hope everyone has a great long weekend!

--Eric
 Jump to: