Return to Uncreativelabs.net front page Uncreative Labs
PC XT and AT forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

IBM PC with IBM 5161 needs extender card View next topic
View previous topic
NViousGK

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm trying to help a friend in another forum who has an IBM 5161 expansion unit he just purchased off of E-Bay. Very Happy Sadly though, it was missing the extender card that must be installed into the PC. Crying or Very sad He has everything needed to make it work with the exception of an extender card; which means that he can't do a single thing but stare at it all day. Embarassed

If someone has an extender that we can purchase, I will gladly forward that on to him so he can get his expansion unit working as I have done with mine. Razz

I have to admit, having a complete working system with a working expansion chassis is a wonderful feeling. Cool Knowing that I have something unique is definitely rewarding, but not being able to share that feeling leaves a bad taste, Rolling Eyes so I really do want to help him out if possible.

Question Can anyone please help me find one of these cards? Question

Thanks again.

Jump to: