Return to Uncreativelabs.net front page Uncreative Labs
PC XT and AT forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cool View next topic
View previous topic
tommyb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, you guys are still around - awesome. I've been away from computers for a while, reading alot and stuff - but i had to jump back into it yesterday when i started my first day as a restech for my college. I'm starting to hate the new ones, nothing but junk on them. If its no McAfee its norton or some other internet security POS interfering with everything else. Always too many programs running and the wonder why their computer is so slow. Rediculous. Remember when when you had to be careful about hard drive space, lol, i;m just ranting. peace.
Puckdropper
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Dear User,

It's not working out between us. I'm hereby releasing you from our authenticated relationship and requesting a new user. You yell at me when I do exactly what you tell me to do, you don't even smile when I do what you want. When I try to tell you something's wrong, you shut me down. You never give me a chance to explain or to make things right. I can sometimes make things right, but I haven't been given the chance.

Haven't you thought about what you're asking me to do? I'm so busy with doing errands for not only you but those you've allowed to control me, I cannot do what you want at a moment's notice. You have to wait for your timeslice just like everyone else. If you want me to be more responsive, relieve my burdens. Don't let everyone control me, show some responsibility for yourself. Seek professional help on this, you're killing yourself as well as me.

I've constantly been blamed for your errors, when in fact, I cannot be wrong. I'm writing this letter so at least I can prove that much to you:

1. I am a series of logic gates.
2. Logic gates cannot operate any other way than how they are defined.
3. Logic gates operate based on inputs.
4. Thus the same input produces the same output each time.
5. Therefore, I cannot make mistakes.

If you cannot understand that much, I'm afraid you never understood me at all. Please return to your life without me. I believe it's better for us both this way.

Signed,
The Computer

Yes, I did write this.

>score
Your score is 202 (total of 350 points), in 866 moves.
This gives you the rank of Adventurer.
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ Number
 Jump to: