Return to Uncreativelabs.net front page Uncreative Labs
PC XT and AT forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nvidia GeForce 6200 PCI-E Graphics Card for Swap View next topic
View previous topic
clanoftheduck

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello

I have the following card up for swap.

NVIDIA GEFORCE 6200 64MB PCI-EXPRESS VGA CARD 10792

The card was bought on 2/15/09 from an ebay auction and the seller listed it as brand new .. it does not come with a driver CD or the original box however, the seller only offered the Graphics card. I was able to find a downloadable driver from Nvidias website though so you will have no worries there.

I'm offering it here because I misread the auction and bid too quickly before realizing the card fits a PCI-E slot which my older PC doesn't have. Since that was my reason for wanting to send it back the auctioneer said he wouldn't accept a return.

I admit it was my own mistake so it is what it is.. but it leaves me with a card that I have no use for.. I'm hoping to swap it for a similiar graphics card.. same brand .. preferably in the GeForce 6 family that will fit an AGP slot .. Used is fine but it needs to work well (of course) and hopefully not have too many miles on it.

If someone is interested in this card but does not have one to trade feel free to make an offer.. I was hoping to swap but I know that doesn't always work out.

Thanks alot for looking
 Jump to: